Christmas 2017 - No. 006

Donnerstag, 2. November 2017

Hello :)
Another quick christmas card. This time with an english sentiment. I made it for the Caring Hearts Drive 2017. My parcel with cards is already on it's way into the US. You can find a link under my card's photo.
Stamping on mirror cardstock was quite slippery, but the main problem was the heat setting of the embossing powder. When the mirror cardstock got hot it lost some of its mirror-ness and got wrinkled. But it still looks good.

~*~*~

Hallo :)
Wieder eine schnelle Weihnachtskarte. Dieses Mal mit einem englischen Weihnachtsspruch, da ich die Karte für den Caring Hearts Drive 2017 gemacht habe. Mein Paket ist auch schon auf dem Weg in die USA. Du kennst den Caring Hearts Drive nicht? Unter meinem Foto ist ein link. :)
Das Stempeln auf dem spiegelnden Papier war recht rutschig, aber das größte Problem kam erst, als ich den Embossingfön dranhielt. Nicht nur schmolz das Pulver, sondern auch der Karton verfärbte sich und verlor etwas von seiner spiegelnden Eigenschaft. Dennoch sieht es gut aus.



I participate in the Caring Hearts Drive 2017 and this is one of the cards!
Ich mache mit beim Caring Hearts Drive 2017 und dies ist eine der gespendeten Karten.

I participate
Stamps: Create a Smile "Clear Christmas Surprise"
Dies: Simon Says Stamp "Corbel Tree Collage"; CreaLies XXL "Dotted Rectangle"
Embossing: Ranger Super Fine Detail White

____________________________________


1 Kommentar:

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS