Beileidskarte X (condolence card X)

Dienstag, 26. August 2014

Hallo :)
heute habe ich wieder eine Beleidskarte. Das Kreuz habe ich mit 
Füller und Tinte selbst gemalt, ausgeschnitten und auf das Motiv-
papier geklebt. Schnell und simple, dennoch bin ich sehr zufrieden
damit.

~*~*~

Hello :)
today I have another sympathy card. This time I didn´t stamp 
anything. I drew the cross with a fountain pen, cut it out and 
glued it to the patterned paper. Really fast and simple, but I 
really like it.
 


Paper: folia; white card
________________________________


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Natalie!
    Ein trauriger Anlass, aber die Karte ist superschön geworden!
    Liebe Grüße
    ELFi

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS