DT: Vermiss Dich Anhänger / miss you tag

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2016

Hallo :)
heute haben wir eine neue Challenge bei 613 Avenue Create und dieses Mal gibt es keinen Twist. Unser Sponsor ist SMS Digistamps und ich habe das nette Sweater-Mädchen genommen und einen Anhänger gemacht.

~*~*~

Hello :)
today starts a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create and this week it's straight Anything Goes without a twist. Our sponsor is SMS Digistamps and I am using their lovely sweater girl to make a tag. :)
Do you want to play along? Then hop on over!


Stamps: SMS Digi Stamps; Create a Smile (sentiment and seastar)
Coloring: Copics; Distress Ink (faded jeans)
Stencil and Die: Create a Smile
__________________________________________

Challenges:

4 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful tag, I like everything about it!
    Valerija xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great tag lovely image & colouring.


    Thanks for joining us at I D today

    Tracey dt

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That is a neat tag Natalie! I like the color combo of the blues and purples you chose to use - and that you fussy cut and elevated her off the edge. This technique really draws the eye and the bling you scattered in the 'sea' provides some nice movement. Nicely done!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS