CAS: Happy Birthday

Freitag, 22. April 2016

Hallo :)
Eigentlich mag ich ja nicht so gerne Rosa. Eigentlich geht das Rosa in diesem Fall auch einen Hauch ins Orange. Um die Feder-Stanzen bin ich Ewigkeiten herumgeschlichen und dann habe ich sie mir gegönnt. Nun muss ich sie natürlich auch nutzen. :)

~*~*~

Hello :)
I don't like rose very much, but to be honest, this rose has the slightest hint of orange, so it's not rose. Yes, I trick myself. I kept these feather dies on my wishlist for quite some time and wasn't sure if I really needed them. But one day I bought them, so I have to use them. :)


Dies: Whiff of Joy (tag); Memory Box ("happy"); Xcut (feathers)
Colors: Copic (R02, E02); Distress Ink ("Taddered Rose")
Stamps: Kanban
Papers: Action
Embellishment: Xenos (Wood feather); Create a Smile (Enamel Chevrons)
Embossing: Ranger (Super Fine White)
_______________________________________

1 Kommentar:

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS