Happy Birthday Owl

Freitag, 26. September 2014

Hallo :)
heute melde ich mich mal wieder kurz mit einer Eulenkarte.
Ich arbeite derzeit noch an anderen Sachen und in der Schule
ist auch viel zu tun. Aber demnächst kommen wieder einige
neue Karten und Projekte. :)

~*~*~

 Hello :)
today I have another owl card. I´m working on some other
projects right now and it´s really busy at school. But I´ll
have some exciting news and cards soon! :)



Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; ColorBox Archival Dye Ink "pinkolicous"
Stamps: Marianne Design; Kanban
Colors: Spectrum Noir
Die: DoCrafts

____________________________________________

Challenges:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS